In 1415, the act of selling goods Neauphle the proprietress of the Duke of Bretagne, it is reported a fief including a mansion belonging to Jacques de Montmor « a hostel and several terrages sitting in Plaisir, in locality of Saussaies (note: willow plantation). »
Late sixteenth, early seventeenth century, the « hostel » is transformed into a castle and took its present form, that of a typical building of the seventeenth century. He belongs to the family Le Tellier who keep for a century. In 1720, the estate passed into the hands of the family-Goullet Rugy then by descent to Saint-Sauveur family until the Revolution.