Trévarez Castle is a monument of the town of Saint-Goazec in Finistere.
The castle is the subject of a registration as a historic monument since June 4, 2009. He has also been awarded the « Heritage of the twentieth century », and the remarkable distinction Garden and was presented at the Chicago World’s Fair of 1904. Its wrought iron gate, Achilles Busson, was exhibited and awarded in 1903 at the Grand Palais in Paris before being installed at the Castle.
Nicknamed the « Red Castle » (or « pink castle ») is the last castle which was built in France. This new and modern castle was therefore, for the time, at the forefront of luxury and technology, who at the time of equipment still sometimes ignored in the beau monde of Paris by their modernity.
In 1415, the act of selling goods Neauphle the proprietress of the Duke of Bretagne, it is reported a fief including a mansion belonging to Jacques de Montmor « a hostel and several terrages sitting in Plaisir, in locality of Saussaies (note: willow plantation). »
Late sixteenth, early seventeenth century, the « hostel » is transformed into a castle and took its present form, that of a typical building of the seventeenth century. He belongs to the family Le Tellier who keep for a century. In 1720, the estate passed into the hands of the family-Goullet Rugy then by descent to Saint-Sauveur family until the Revolution.
Castle Losse on the D706 5km from Montignac-Lascaux, is a must between the caves of Lascaux and the National Museum of Prehistory in Les Eyzies way.
The medieval fortress built to a peak, dominates the valley of the Vezere. It was surrounded by walls and surrounded by deep moats.
A large Logis Renaissance there was built between 1570 and 1576. It contains a unique decor and furniture from the 16th and 17th centuries.
The terraced gardens and the walls are green. They were labeled « remarkable gardens » in 2004 by the Ministry of Culture. They will leave a memory of perfect harmony.
The national Haras du Pin is on the town Le Pin-au-Haras, in the Orne department in Basse-Normandie region. It is the oldest of the 20 French National Stud.
The national Haras du Pin is at the heart of a vast domain, the Pine. Land of the stud extending the common Pin-au-Haras but also those of neighboring Exmes The Cochère, Silly en Gouffern and Ginai. The unit is classified as a historical monument.
The castle of Vaux -le-Vicomte , located on the territory of the French town of Maincy ( Seine- et-Marne) , 50 km southeast of Paris near Melun is a castle of the seventeenth century ( 1658-1661 ) built for the superintendent of finances of Louis XIV , Nicolas Fouquet .
The latter appealed to the best artists of the time to build his palace, the architect Louis Le Vau, the first architect of the King ( 1656 ) , the painter Charles Le Brun , founder of the Academy of Painting ( 1648 ) , the landscape André Le Nôtre, the Comptroller General of the buildings of the King ( 1657 ) and master mason Michel Villedo . Their talent had already been met by the young Louis XIV to build the classic castle of Vincennes in 1651. King remake called upon to build the palace of Versailles , the Vaux-le -Vicomte while serving as a model .
The castle, architectural and decorative masterpieces of the mid-seventeenth century, is now the largest private property classified as historical monuments since its purchase in 1875 by Alfred Sommier wealthy sugar refiner French .
Château de Barbentane (Bouches-du-Rhône, France).
Castle Barbentane nicknamed Le Petit Trianon of Provence or the most Italian Renaissance castles Provencal is located in the municipality of Barbentane (Bouches du Rhone).
The castle of Maintenon is located in the town of Maintenon in Eure-et-Loir, France. It is the subject of a classification as historical monuments since July 1944.
Construction spreads the twelfth century in the seventeenth century. In the early sixteenth century, Jean Cottereau transformed the fortress into a castle craft. Madame de Maintenon added a wing.